VIDA Hospital is a certified hospital facility in Tijuana, Mexico providing weight loss surgery, cosmetic surgery, dental surgery, ambulatory services, and more. VIDA is also known as, VIDA Wellness and Beauty.
Located closely to the US border and to your recovery hotel, patients will comfortable in this new hospital. Patients can expect all the latest medical amenities, bi-lingual staff, and on-site nurses.
Hospital VIDA is American Association for Accreditation for Ambulatory Surgery Facilities International (AAAASFI) accredited. A Leading accrediting agency for Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. Contact our helpful patient coordinators to learn more about Hospital VIDA.
Doctors, Surgeons, and Specialists
There are a wide range of surgeons in VIDA Hospital from weight loss surgeons to cosmetic surgeons.
- Dr. Alejandro Quiroz, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Juan Carlos Fuentes, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Carlos Castaneda, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. Alberto de la Fuente Garcia, Dermatologist
- Dr. Javier Saldaña, obstetrician/gynecologist
- Dr. Francisco Bucio, Plastic Surgeon
Medical Services and Surgical Procedures
VIDA Hospital is a facility that has advanced medical technology and equipment suited for bariatric and plastic surgeries.
- Face Lift
- Body Contouring
- Hormone Replacement
- Hair Transplant
- Vaginal Lift
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Lap-Band Procedure
Recovery Boutique Baja
Patients will relax after weight loss surgery in VIDA Hospital’s own Recovery Boutique Baja, a hotel dedicated to recovery after bariatric, plastic and other surgeries. Enjoy the comforts of home with features including Free WiFi, Digital Safe Box, Individual Air Conditioning, HD TV & DVD, Free International Calls (USA, Canada, and Unlimited local Calls), and more.
- Medical staff qualifications and board certification
- Anesthesia administration
- Intravenous (IV) fluids and medications
- Surgical and medical equipment
- General facility safety and emergency protocols
- Operating room policy, environment, and procedures (including guidelines regarding safety, infection control, hazardous waste disposal, and emergency protocols)
- Recovery room environment, policy, and procedures (including guidelines regarding the quality of care and patient admission, assessment, and discharge)
- Medical records
- Quality assessment and improvement
- Other hospital personnel
Address: VIDA Wellness & Beauty
Calle Brasilia No. 1
Fracc. El Paraíso C.P. Tijuana, B.C., Mexico 22106 (664) 608-6477