In Mexico, we work with laboratories that are licensed by COFEPRIS and now offer treatments for patients with Neurological Diseases, Heart Disease and Orthopedic Diseases:Medical Tourism Resource Guide offers stem cell therapy for dozens of conditions. We have multiple facilities in Mexico (Tijuana, Guadalajara, etc) for your convenience.
- Cardiac Stem Cell
- Cancer Stem Cell
- COPD Stem Cell
- MS Stem Cell
Our Practice can treat the following issues:
- Diabetes Mellitus 1 & 2 (Diabetes Type 2, Diabetes Type 1): Improve your quality of life with stem cell therapy to address the complications of late diabetes.
- Cardiac Illnesses: Stem cell therapy can improve quality of life for patients suffering from heart and heart-related failures. We’ve seen reduced mortality, and possible reversing damage.
- Neurological Diseases: Stem cells are showing promising results for patients suffering from a variety of diseases, including diseases associated with aging.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: Stem cell therapy gives patients the hope of repairing damaged heart tissue and muscle.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Stem cell studies suggest that lung tissue regeneration and protection can help improve the lives of COPD sufferers.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Stem cell therapy with mesenchymal cells as been used to treat this and other arthritis conditions.
- Regenerative Therapy: Look and feel younger with regenerative medicine. Prevent the degeneration of certain organs or internal systems with regenerative therapy.
- Spinal Illnesses: Stem cell therapy can help alleviate problems of sclerosis, Parkinsons, and other spinal illnesses.
- EPOC (Excess post-exercise oxygen consumption)
- Parkinson’s Disease: Being researched for over 2 decades, stem cell experts believe that Parkinsons suffers can benefit most from stem cell therapy.
- Multiple and Amyotrophic Sclerosis: There have been several recent news stories showing complete reversal of multiple sclerosis with stem cell therapy. Read more about Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell Therapy.
- Venouse Insufficiency
- Dermal Substitute
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Renal Insufficiency
Am I a Candidate for Stem Cell Therapy?
- 18 years or older
- Life expectancy of at least 2 years
- Intellectual capacity to consent to the treatment
- Good candidates demonstrate a good expectation post-treatment
Stem Cell Success Stories
Cristian Diaz Gomez Ulyanov, 32 years old
Illness: Injury cervical 5 and 6.
“With stem cell therapy I’ve felt my condition improve with increased feelings in my legs, as well as increased movement overall.”
Omar Oviedo Oceguera, 21 years old
Illness: Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
“But any change from I started to use stem cell therapy, for example, every morning I get up I could hardly move, and now I do not.”
Jose Alfredo Garcia Haro, 39 years old
Illness: Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
“It’s amazing what has happened and I highly recommend stem cell therapy, and thanks to her back to lead a normal life.”
Beatriz Garcia Acosta Sweet
Suffering: Rheumatoid arthritis
“I’ve stopped taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines which started to damage my liver thanks to stem cell regenerative therapy.”
Barrenechea Lizet Hernandez
Suffering: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
“I can do my normal life and not get tired, I can go to the gym and to give up more in a short time. I advise people with an illness like mine to this alternative treatment.”
There are a whole host of other resources on stem cell therapies. Here are our recommended readings on various stem cell therapies:
- Stem Cell Basics – National Institutes of Health
- Mexico Stem Cell Therapy – Resource Guide to Mexico
- Latest Stem Cell Therapy News – Science Daily