Lighter Dream Bariatrics is an emerging corporation that assists overweight and obese individuals to undergo affordable obesity-treatment options, known as bariatric surgery. Similar to many other intermediaries, Lighter Dream is a middleman that coordinates, refers, and connects patients with a few bariatric surgeons in Tijuana, Mexico.
Weight loss surgery in Mexico is a very dynamic, fluctuating industry. The dilemma that they are facing is that anyone can simply contact their surgeons directly for the same package at a lower price.
About Lighter Dream in Mexico
Lighter Dream’s mission is to make a difference, for patients and people. They accomplish this in claims of offering safe practices and looking out for more than just the patient. Their company is aimed toward making the process as simple and streamlined as possible.
Lighter Dream is a brand new Mexico medical tourism facilitator with few reviews and little to no trust. We have tried to contact their patients to share honest reviews but have unfortunately had no response, which is rare.
So is Lighter Dream the real deal?
Deciding to have bariatric surgery is a big deal, and choosing the best surgery is important in the results you can expect. Lighter Dream offers four of the most popular weight loss procedures.
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery – Starting at $4,199
- Gastric Banding (LAP-BAND) – Starting at $5,699
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass – Starting at $5,399
- Mini Gastric Bypass – Starting at $5,699
Surgeons and Staff
- Dr. Sandy Castro Martinez
- Dr. Jeffry Romero Manzano
- Dr. Andrés Raymundo Moreno
- Dr. Omar Paipilla
- Dr. Mario Camelo
- Dr. Luis Cazares
- Dr. Navarro
* Dr. Mario Camelo, Dr. JP Fernandez, and Dr. Luis Cazaerz are no longer with LighterDream.
This bariatric provider works with quality facilities, including Oasis of Hope and Hospital Guadalajara. Additionally, staff and surgical teams are on duty to assist and accommodate patients’ needs.
Oasis of Hope is a top-rated hospital facility that offers medical services to Tijuana residents along with medical travelers from around the world.
Lighter Dreams claims to support and care for patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for all patients during their stay. They also offer nutrition support and aftercare support group for post-op.
Their hotel and hospital are about 30 minutes from the Tijuana border. Transportation to/from the hospital and hotel is also included.
The Grand Hotel is a premium hotel that has a variety of top amenities for its guests. These include;
- Dr. check-up after surgery
- 5 Star Hotel
- Free Wifi
- Business Center
- Lobby Lounge
- Cafe and Bar
Ultimately, facilitating providers can be more reliable and secure in the event of circumstances changing – like surgeons not being available, travel delays, and other unavoidable factors that occur.
With very few trust signals, here are some benefits of A Lighter Dream in Mexico.
- Promote real surgeons
- Operate within real hospitals
- Bariatric surgery packages are all-inclusive
- Low prices in Tijuana, Mexico
- Website is up-to-date
Unfortunately, facilitating companies like Lighter Dream Bariatrics are not held liable when problems, complications, or death arise. Many are fly-by-night operators, here today and gone tomorrow.
- No Google Business profile: This is one of the easiest things for businesses to obtain as they only need an address to send a letter to.
- No Yelp profile
- Facilitator company
- Patients can go directly to the surgeons via Facebook or the surgeon’s personal websites