Dr. Irving Rodriguez Lopez is a plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. His focus is mainly on beauty and plastic surgeries.
Practicing as a qualified plastic surgeon in Mexico, Dr. Irving Rodriguez did his graduate studies at the top of his class in medical school. Dr. Rodriguez also has had post-medical school training and is a member of the society of plastic surgeons.
Education and Expertise
Today, Dr. Irving Rodriguez is considered an innovator and expert in the plastic and cosmetic field by many. Patients travel from the U.S. and other countries to seek surgical procedures at Body Art Surgical II.
- Graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Faculty of Medicine, 2006
- Obtained Honors and accredited with Professional Certificate #6057880
- Had many POST-MEDICAL SCHOOL TRAINING
- Internship experience from Texas Medical Center, St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, 2007
- Residency: General Surgery, Northwest National Medical Center
- Residency: Plastic Surgery, Western National Medical Center
- Residency: Certifications: Consejo Mexicano de Cirujanos Plásticos, Estéticos y Reconstructivos (CMCPER) or the Mexican Council of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetics and Reconstructive (Certification # 1833)
- English speaking proficiency
- Highly trained and experienced medical staff
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Uses only medical materials that are approved by FDA
Plastic Surgical Procedures
Rodriguez, M.D. has vast experience in plastic, cosmetic, and post-bariatric reconstructive procedures including;
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Post-Bariatric Surgery
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Body Lift