Dr. Ariel Ulises Nieblas Barreras is a plastic board-certified surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. His area of specialty is mainly on plastic, cosmetic, and aesthetic surgeries.
Dr. Ariel Nieblas not only graduated from the top of his class and has many certifications and awards in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Ariel Nieblas is proficient in the following plastic procedures:
Today, Dr. Ariel Nieblas uses the most up to date medical technology for plastic operations. Our hospital, hospital Mi Doctor, applies some of its most safe and best practices to help patients with their surgical procedures
Dr. Ariel Nieblas Credentials
- Graduated from University of Guadalajara
- He was one of the top students and highly-recognized by the medical department
- Specialized and Graduated from the Western National Medical Center in General Surgery
- His primary surgeries are Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Graduated from Western National Medical Center, Guadalajara, Jal.
- 3 years of plastic and reconstructive surgery experience at the Mexican Institute of Social Security
- Part of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Medical Staff in León, Guanajuato.
- 3 years of private practice experience at Plastic and Aesthetic surgery medical staff in Medica Campestre Hospital in León, Guanajuato.
- Currently a private practice in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgery in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Board-certified by both the Mexican Council of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (CMCPER).
- Member of the Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Participated in Multiple National and International courses
- Attended many meetings of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.