Hospital del Prado is a large full-service accredited hospital in Tijuana, Mexico. Hospital del Prado was founded in 1966 by Maria Luisa Riedel Betancourt.
Medical Services and Surgical Procedures
This hospital offers the following medical procedures:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Assisted Fertility
- Internal Medicine
- Urology and Litrotripcia
- Neurology and Ophthalmology
- Bariatrics and General Surgery
Hospital Facilities: This newly renovated hospital has all the necessary medical technologies for medical tourists.
- Emergencies – 24 hours, 365 days
- Imaging Laboratory
- Surgery – 6 Operating rooms
- Intensive Care
- Pediatric Intensive Care
Other Information: Fully bi-lingual staff.
Address: Calle Bugambilias #50, Fracc. El Prado. C.P. 22000, Tijuana, B.C. Mexico.
Year Built: (2011-2013)