Hispano Americano Hospital is a dedicated surgery center in Mexicali, Mexico. They have very advanced and up to date surgical and emergency rooms. In addition to that, their medical staffs are very professional and welcoming. This is what makes their hospital very special.
Medical Services and Surgical Procedures
This hospital provides a wide range of medical procedures, ranging from plastic surgeries to pediatric treatment.
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Bariatric and General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gynecological and Obstetric Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring and Treatment
- Private Rooms that have a full bathroom
- Cable television
- Radio and independent air conditioning
- Coffee shop
- Wireless internet
- Personal room security vaults
- 24hr security
- Video surveillance
- ICU (Intensive Unit Care)
- 4 Operating rooms
- 37 Hospital beds
Other Information: Has a covenant partnership with Blue Shield of California and is certified by Blue Shield as a covenant medical partner. The hospital is certified by Mexico’s Department of General Health, and all the hospital’s surgeons are council members of their particular medical specialties.
Address: Av Reforma y Calle B#1000, 2100
Year Built: 1992