Dr. Miguel Montalvo is a bariatric surgeon who is experienced in all weight loss surgery procedures in Tijuana, Mexico. He was one of the doctors working exclusively A Lighter Me, however, they went out of business in 2019.
Name: Miguel Angel Montalvo Lucero.
Current Residence: Tijuana, Baja California Mexico.
Degree in Medicine (2000-2005): Faculty of Medicine of the Baja California State University
- General Surgery Specialty: 2009-2013 North East National Medical Center of High Specialty, Mexican Social Security Institute. Monterrey Nuevo Leon.
Dr. Miguel Montalvo participated in the following events.
- Lap Band training course 2009
- XXXVI International Congress of General Surgeons 2012
- Forum State Discussions Competitor at Monterrey Mexico “The Repercussions of Bariatric Surgery on Metabolic Syndrome” – Feb 2013
- Surgery Assistant of Dr. Elias Ortiz on many bariatric procedures since – 2014
- Bariatric Surgery Upgrade Course by the Mexican Association of General Surgeons – Oct 2015
- XXXIX International Congress of General Surgeon – Nov 2016
- MGB/OABG by the Mexican Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery – Dec 2016
Certifications and Memberships
Dr. Miguel Montalvo has memberships of the following associations.
- Surgery Professor at Xochicalco University
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery
- A surgeon at Tijuana Social Security Mexican Institute
- Resident Coordinator of General Surgery 2012-2013
- Active Member of the General Surgery Mexican Association
- Active Member of the Tijuana General Surgeons College
- Active Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders since 2016
- Active Member of the Mexican Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (MSMBS) since 2016
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
Dr. Miguel Montalvo performs the following surgeries: