Dr. Miguel Angel Rojas is a Tijuana, Mexico Bariatric Surgeon that performs surgeries at the MAR surgery center in Tijuana.
- Medical Doctor, UNAM, México.
- Postgraduate education in Surgery at 20 de Noviembre ISSSTE Hospital in Mexico D.F. Chief of residents.
- Advance course in the abdomen and thoracic Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Special training in Bariatric Surgery in Mexico City.
- Chief of Surgery ISSSTE Hospital, Tijuana Mexico.
- Chief of Surgery MAR SURGERY CENTER In Tijuana Mex.
- Professor of Surgery and Gastroenterology Baja California School of Medicine, UABC University.
- Honors Professor of Guadalajara School of Medicine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery ISSSTE Hospital, Tijuana Mexico.
Certifications and Memberships
- Member of the Medical Association and the General Surgery Association.
- Member of the Laparoscopic Surgery Association.
- Member of the gastroenterology association.
- Member of the Surgery and Trauma Association.
- Member of the endoscopic surgery association.
- Wound and healing society.
- Member of the Bariatric Surgery Society.
- Certified and re-certified by the Surgery National Counsel.
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
Dr. Miguel Angel Rojas performs the following surgeries:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery – Starting at about $5,000
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – Starting at about $6,000
- Gastric Banding Surgery – Starting at about $6,000
- Gastric Balloon Procedure – Starting at about $4,000
Reviews and Ratings
“Excellent Doctor! I have 13 years with Him and he has always treated me the best” – Magy Mayor