With over a decade of experience and 2,000 successful surgeries under his belt, Luis Gerardo Cano Santos MD is a skilled and professional private weight loss surgeon in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
Accredited by the Mexican College of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery, Dr. Luis Santos continues to follow up-to-date medical training and standards to give the patient the best and most advanced procedures and experience possible.
- Certificate of Specialty and Specialty Title In General Surgery – The Benemerita Universidad Autonoma De Puebla
- Diploma of Endoscopic Surgery – Hospital Angeles Tijuana and the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Certification in General Surgery – The Mexican Surgery Council
Education and Training
- Surgeon – the National Polytechnic Institute, 2002
- General Surgery – the Autonomous University of the State of Puebla, 2013
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Digestive Endoscopy Postgraduate – Inter-American Association Of Gastroenterology, 2014
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Fellowship – Gastroobeso Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2018
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
Dr. Santos currently works as a private physician in Tijuana, Mexico, specializing in weight loss surgeries including: