About Dr. Luis Cervantes
Dr. Luis Cervantes is a bariatric and weight-loss surgeon based out of the mecca for medical tourism – Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Luis Cervantes is authorized by the Mexican Board of General Surgery, a very reputable organization with hundreds of members in Mexico.
Dr. Luis Cervantes is a weight-loss surgeon practicing in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Cervantes is a claimed, “Board-Certified Surgeon” by the Mexican Board of General Surgery. Dr. Luis Cervantes has experience at the Hospital Guadalajara, a certified full-service facility with General Council of Health (CSG) accreditation.
Early on in his career, Dr. Cervantes worked as an assistant to Dr. Carlos Altamirano. Dr. Cervantes used to work with facilitators like Mexico Bariatrics (which no longer exists) and Renew Bariatrics (which no longer represents him).
Education & Training
- The University of Nayarit, School of Medicine – Medical Degree 2003 to 2007
- General Hospital Zone #5 IMSS Hermosillo Sonora – Medical internship 2007 to 2008
- Surgical Residency at Hospital General Tijuana –Bariatric focused training 2011 to 201
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery – $4,600+
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – $6,500+
- Mini Gastric Bypass – $5,900+
- Revisional Surgery – $5,600+
- Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Gall Bladder Removal
- Tubal Ligation
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery (SILS)
Dr. Luis Cervantes Reviews, Ratings
“I’ve had an awesome experience so far, the doctors, the hospital, everything has been awesome. Dr. Cervantes is great, so I’ve been very, very happy with the experience. It’s been awesome.” – Anonymous
“They’ve done a great job on me and other patients around here…I’m going back to America and…I’ll be a half of me in about a year” – Anonymous