As one of the most experienced surgeons in Mexico, Dr. Jose Rodriguez has practiced weight loss surgery for nearly 20 years.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez Reviews
“Dr. Rodriguez is a great surgeon. His bedside manner was caring, informative, and realistic. He came to see me several times during my stay. I had no complications. His surgical team is the best. They also visited with me and reassured me that everything would be fine. It was the first time I have ever had surgery…” – Review from ObesityHelp
“I went to the Tijuana location at INT Hospital. Hospital was small but nice and the staff and doctors were super friendly. All the doctors spoke english and even though some of the nurses didn’t I was always able to convey what I needed or they grabbed one of the nurses that did speak english. My recovery has been a pretty smooth one and I am happy with my decision to get sleeved by Dr. Rod and his staff.” – Review From ObesityHelp
Dr. Jose Rodriguez Resume
- Become MD by the University of Nuevo Leon (Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MEXICO) Authorization numbers: MD by the D.G.P. 1264431
- General Surgeon by the University of Nuevo Leon and the ISSSTE (Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, MEXICO)
- Authorization number as a Surgeon by the D.G.P. 3410364
- Authorization number in the State of Chihuahua: 08135E – S – III
- Sub-specialty in Gastroenterological surgery in U.S.A.
- Swedish Gastric Adjustable Band training (1988) in the 1st National Course of Laparoscopic Surgery of the Obesity,
- Post-graduate and training in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Texas (1989) U.S.A.
- Bariatric Surgeon Certification by the University of Pittsburg, PA. (1990) U.S.A.
- Postgraduate on Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery by the SSA – INNSZ (1991)D.F. MEXICO
- Midband (Adjustable band) training. Clinique de la Sauvergarde,(2002) Lyon, FRANCE
- 1st Alpine Obesity Surgery Expert Meeting, (2003) Strasbourg, SWIZTERLAND
- Minimal Invasion Surgery in Morbid Obesity training, INNSZ(2003)D.F. MEXICO
- Interventional Endoscopy Course. (2004) Maastricht, NETHERLANDS.
- NOS Esophyx Stomaphyx, Training and Certification Course, Seattle WA., U.S.A.
- SILS(Single incision laparoscopic surgery) in Univ. of Cornelweil , NY. U.S.A.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez Professional Memberships
- Member of the International Federation of Surgery for the Obesity(IFSO)
- Member of the Mexican Society of the Endoscopic Surgery (AMCE)
- Member of the Mexican College of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Disea
- Member of the Latinoiberoamerican Confraternity of Friends of the Bariatric Surgery
- State of Coahuila Regional Delegate to the Mexican Assoc. of Endoscopic Surgery A.C.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez Government Practice
- Director and Surgeon of the ISSSTE Hospital in Cd. Acuña Coahuila MEXICO
- Head chief of the Cd. Acuña Regional Office of the Health Secretary(SSa) MEXICO
- Sub-Director and Surgeon of the IMSS in Cd. Acuña, Coahuila MEXICO
- Sub-Director and Surgeon of General Hospital in Cd. Acuña, Coahuila MEXICO
- Municipal Medical Services Director in Cd. Acuña, Coahuila MEXICO