Dr. Jore Tueme Izaguirre is a bariatric surgeon working in Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico. Certified by the CMCOEM, Dr. Izaguirre has extensive experience and training in a variety of weight loss surgeries, from Intragastric balloon to Gallbladder surgery.
Jore Izaguirre MD has published his research with world-renowned organizations including the International Journal of Surgery. His experience includes:
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery – May 2018 – May 2023
- Certified by the Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (CMCOEM)
- Training at the Mexican Association of General Surgery (AMCE)
Education and Training
Dr. Jore Tueme Izaguirre has vast training with numerous esteemed programs, schools, and hospital facilities.
- Medical School – The Universidad Anáhuac México Norte (2006-2012)
- General and Laparoscopic Surgery Specialist – Universidad La Salle (2014-2018)
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Fellowship – Regional Hospital Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos ISSSTE, Mexico’s National University (UNAM)
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
Sponsored by the Mexican Council of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases, Dr. Izaguirre specializes in weight loss surgeries at the Angeles Hospital in Torreon, Mexico where he performs: