Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia is a Tijuana, Mexico Bariatric Surgeon certified by Mexican College of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgeons (CMCOEM, AC). Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia is an established bariatric surgeon in Mexico, with an excellent education, and who’s experience is continuing to grow. Dr. Ismael Cabrera formerly performed weight loss surgeries with bariatric surgeon Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela.
After performing surgery as a team, Dr. Ismael Cabrera has established a reputable name on his on. Performing thousands of laparoscopic bariatric and metabolic surgeries. Dr. Ismael Cabrera has been featured on the CBC in Canada and works exclusively with Mexico Bariatric Center in Tijuana, MX.
Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia Reviews:
After research, we’ve found that Dr. Ismael Garcia has the following reviews on third-party forums:
My surgery was completed on 7/21/2016. I have had no complications or issues. My starting weight was 236 lbs, and I am now at 192. I can eat pretty much anything I want, have not suffered from acid reflex or the excessive tiredness that others have experienced… – ObesityHelp.com Reviewer
DR. VALENZUELA/DR. CABRERA are the doctors to go with! Call [Mexico Bariatric Center] before you change your mind… – Full Review
“I had the gastric sleeve about 12 days ago in Tijuana with Drs. Cabrera and Valenzuela with Dr. Garcia are assisting. Everything went fine. I felt great. No significant pain, no nausea, no vomiting. The worst thing was boredom in the hospital because I was so good. The staff was very attentive, competent and spoke excellent English. The hospital was clean and seemed well equipped. I stayed at the Tijuana Marriott. The accommodations were beautiful, and the service was impeccable. The neighborhood seemed very safe, and I walked half a mile every day to the local Walmart and grocery store.” – March 6th, 2013 – GastricSleeve.com
Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia Resume:
- Elementary School (1986-1992) Puebla Mexico Institute of BC
- June High School (1992-1995) Puebla Mexico Institute of BC
- High School (1995-1998) Puebla Mexico Institute of BC
- University (1998-2002) UPAEP
- Internship (2002-2003) MIG specialty hospital, Mexico City
- Social Service (2003-2004) San Jose Ixtapa, Municipality of Cañada Morelos Puebla, Puebla.
- Surgery degree – CMN IMSS Hospital Northeast UMAE 25. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
- Advances Laparoscopy (2009-2010) Hospital Angeles Tijuana, HGR 1 IMSS Tijuana.
Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia Surgical Education:
- Fresno Heart and Surgical Hospital – Fresno/ California 2011
Certification of participation in observation in obesity surgeries
- Hospital Angeles Tijuana – Tijuana/México 2010
Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy
- IMSS Hospital Specialty General Surgery Northeast UMAE 25 – Monterrey/México 2009
- General and Digestive Surgery Specialty
University UPAEP – Puebla,/México 1998-2005
Dr. Ismael Cabrera Garcia Medical Experience:
- Participation in the International Congress of Endocrinology, Tecnológico de Monterrey – 2001
- Attendance at the Annual Meeting of the Mexican College of Surgeons – 2006
- Participation in the International Congress of General Surgery, Guanajuato – 2008
- Theoretical and practical course, no trace Surgery Tijuana Mexico – 2008
- Course gastric band “Hospital Angeles Tijuana.” – 2008
- Poster presentation: “stapler against manual suturing in esophagojejunostomy anastomosis after total gastrectomy for gastric cancer UMAE Specialties Hospital No. 25. Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.” – 2009
- Professor in the Diploma of minimally invasive surgery “Hospital Angeles, Tijuana.” – 2009
- Lap Band Course, Hospital Angeles Tijuana – 2009
- Certification as a specialist in general surgery granted by the Mexican Board of Surgery AC – 2009
- Gastric Sleeve Course, Hospital Angeles Tijuana – 2010
- English classes, from the Autonomous University of Baja California. – 2010
- Presentation of work: “Bypass Roux-en-Y as a salvage procedure of gastric banding.” XIX International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery – 2010
- Poster presentation “Rescue surgery for failed gastric bypass to adjustable band.” – 2010
- International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery – 2010
- Participation in the XIII National Congress of Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Diseases ACEnsenada, Baja California – 2011
- Certification of participation in Advanced Laparoscopy and Obesity Surgery March-April 2011 Fresno, California Dr. Kelvin D Higa – 2011