About Dr. Carlos Rodriguez
Coming in with years of experience performing weight-loss surgeries, Dr. Carlos Rodriguez has a proven track record in the field of Bariatrics. He is also board certified through the Mexican College of Surgeons and has been a top resident at Tijuana’s General Hospital for the past four years. He is currently working for BeSlim Bariatrics.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is professional, knowledgeable, and has excellent communication with his patients. He has an extensive background in both preoperative and postoperative bariatric care. Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is one of the most promising bariatric surgeons in Mexico!
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez performs different types of surgeries. He performs bariatric surgery at Ciba Hospital, vascular surgery, and gastrointestinal and colon surgery with cycles in laparoscopy surgery at Ambulatory Surgery in Tijuana. While working at the Red Cross (Cruz Roja) in Tijuana, Mexico, he also performs trauma surgery.
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez is a surgeon who embraces obligation and the opportunity to affect his patients’ lives positively. Dr. Rodriguez continues to deliver the best care and direction for each patient he operates on. This incredible surgeon will help anyone succeed in weight loss by consistently providing the finest safety and care.
Education & Training
- Mexican College of Surgeons (CMCG)
- Member of Mexican Council of General Surgery (CMCG)
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery (AMCE)
- Member of Association of Mexican Surgery (AMCG)
Certifications & Memberships
- A course of certification of the European Association for Endoscopic Surgery and other Interventional Techniques
- Completion of course and certification in the specialty of General Surgery
Surgeries Performed and Pricing
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery – $4,000+
- Gastric Bypass Surgery – $5,000+
- Lap-Band Procedure – $4000+
- Revisional Surgery – $4,000+
Dr. Carlos Rodriguez Reviews, Ratings
No recent reviews were found as of 2/22/2022