Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez, is a general surgeon as well as a board-certified bariatric and metabolic surgeon practicing in Tijuana, Mexico. He has extensive training of Dr. Antonio López Corvala, Dr. Louisiana Valenzuela, and Dr. Ismael Cabrera.
About Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez
Dr. Gutierrez was born and raised in Mexicali, Mexico – although now operates in Tijuana. As a father, he enjoys spending time with his kids and family and can usually be found at the beach in Baja California.
Alejandro Gutierrez is known by others as a very competitive person. This has propelled him in the weight loss surgery industry and his certifications, credentials, and training. He is always looking for a new certification or course to take online or in person to advance his skills.
Dr. Gutierrez is working exclusively with top provider, Mexico Bariatric Center.
Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez speaks fluent English and has excellent bedside manners. He is one of the top bariatric surgeons operating out of the Mexico Bariatric Surgical Center in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgeons (CMCG, AC)
- Board Certified by the Mexico College of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgeons (CMCOEM, AC)
- FACS, Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Over 3,500 Successful Bariatric Procedures Performed
- Limits Bariatric Surgeries to 3 Per Day
- Excellent bedside manners and English
Dr. Alejandro Gutierrez started performing laparoscopic bariatric surgery 10 years ago, and hasn’t stopped since.
- Hospital Angeles Tijuana: Training in advanced laparoscopy and bariatric surgery
- Associate professor: Dr. Juan Antonio López Corvala
- Finished his education with weight loss surgery specialty.
- General Surgeon in 2009, and started my fellowship in Bariatric Surgery.
- I lived in Guadalajara, Jalisco, and Mexico while undergoing all training as a surgeon.
- After training I came to Tijuana , BC, Mexico and have lived here since 2009.
- Board Certified by the Mexican Board of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (CMCOEM) 2019.
- Board Certified by the Mexican Board of General Surgery (CMCG) 2014.
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Mexican Council of General Surgery
Personal Website: DrAlejandroGutierrez.com