Dr. Gabriela Hernandez Amaya, MD,
- is a leading hair restoration specialist in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. She trained at the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC), specializing in plastic and hair transplantation surgery.
What is Hair Transplant Surgery
Hair Transplantation is surgery primarily to treat male pattern baldness. The surgery takes individual hair follicles from ‘donor site’s’ and places in needed, ‘recipient site’s.’
Various Techniques of Hair Transplantation:
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) – This is the most commonly used method for transplanting hair.
- Trichophytic Closure – This procedure is used to scars from grafting less visible.
Benefits of Hair Restoration
- It’s your natural hair – helping to make the transition natural.
- The distribution of the follicles can be artificially placed, meaning they can be distributed evenly and perfectly.
Contact Our Helpful Team Now
Contact our patient coordinators today to learn more about hair transplant options and hair restoration surgery. We work with top surgeons in Mexico, and develop an incredible, affordable package.