Dr. Rodriguez Lopez has performed over 3,000 bariatric surgeries including gastric sleeve surgery, RNY gastric bypass, gastric balloon, hard-to-do revision surgery, duodenal switch surgery.
Dr. Rodriguez trained under Dr. Salvador Flores and is known to show excellent rapport with his former patients. He is known as “Super Surgeon” for his ability to rescue complicated bariatric surgeries in Mexico and has a great track record.
Dr. Rodriguez Lopez Resume
- General medicine (2002-2010): Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana BC.
- General Surgery (2010-2014): Northwest National Medical Center, Obregon Sonora; Specialty in general surgery.
- Mexican Board of General Surgery A.C. (2015-2020).
- Bariatric Surgery (2014-2016): Medical Unit for obesity and metabolic diseases. Torreón Coahuila.
- Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon (September 2017 – to date): Hospital Mi Doctor, Tijuana, Baja California.
- Nutrition Specialized in Obesity Surgery, Mexican Association of obesity surgery and metabolic disorders.
Dr. Rodriguez Lopez Bariatric Experience:
- General Hospital Subzone NO. 6 IMSS Tecate, Baja California (10/16/2016 – to date):Emergency surgeon.
- Surgical Medical Unit for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases Integral Obesity Care Torreon, Coahuila and Tijuana, Baja California (07/2014 – 10/2016): Bariatric surgeon.
- Medical Unit of High Specialty UMAE 71, Unit of Transplantation and Porta Hypertension Torreón, Coahuila (03/16/2014 – 10/15/2015): Transplant surgeon