Dr. Irving Rodriguez is our main plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. His focus is mainly on beauty and plastic surgeries.
Dr. Irving Rodriguez is one of the most qualified surgeons in Mexico. Not only did he graduate from the top of the class in medical school, but he also has had post-medical school training and is a member of the society of plastic surgeons.
Today, Dr. Irving Rodriguez is considered an innovator and expert in the plastic and cosmetic field by many. Many patients travel from the U.S and other countries to seek surgical procedures.
- Graduated from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Faculty of Medicine, 2006
- Obtained Honors and accredited with Professional Certificate #6057880
- Had many POST-MEDICAL SCHOOL TRAINING
- Internship experience from Texas Medical Center, St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, 2007
- Residency: General Surgery, Northwest National Medical Center
- Residency: Plastic Surgery, Western National Medical Center
- Residency: Certifications: Consejo Mexicano de Cirujanos Plásticos, Estéticos y Reconstructivos (CMCPER) or the Mexican Council of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetics and Reconstructive (Certification # 1833)
- English speaking proficiency
- Highly trained and experienced medical staff
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Uses only medical materials that are approved by FDA