Dr. Rodolfo Castillo Calderón is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr. Calderon is certified by the Mexican board of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (AMCPER – Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica).
Dr. Castillo Calderon Cirrculum Vitae
- Medical School: La Salle University
- Residency: Mexico’s General Hospital – 3 Years.
- Specialty Training: Mexico’s General Hospital: Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery – 3 Years.
Dr. Castillo Calderon Memberships:
- Mexican Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery Association
- The Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery association of Baja California
- Baja California College for plastic surgery
- Mexican medical college for Baja California
- IIberolatinoamerican Plastic Surgery Association
Dr. Castillo Calderon Certificates:
Before and After Pictures
Belt Lipectomy and Breast Lift
Breast Implant with Lift
To learn more about Dr. Castillo Calderon, please contact our staff now to receive a free consultation.