We offer quality cardiovascular treatment in Mexico at the best low price. The medical team gives attention to patients. In the United States, hypertension and high cholesterol have contributed to the prevalence of heart and heart valve disease. With rising healthcare costs, undergoing Heart Surgery in Mexico will save patients tens of thousands of dollars.
We connect patients with top cardiologists in Tijuana, Mexico, along with state-of-the-art medical facilities. Below are price ranges for various Heart procedures and surgeries we offer: Heart Valve Surgery, Beating Heart Surgery or Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
Comparison of Heart Surgery Costs
The average cost of Heart Bypass Surgery in the U.S. is $144,000. The cost of Angioplasty in the U.S. reaches $57,000, and the cost of Heart Valve Surgery is $170,000.
CARDIOLOGY INTERVENTIONIST PROCEDURES
- Angioplasty and Diagnostic Procedures with MEDICATED STENT* $ 18,000 Angioplasty and Diagnostic Procedures without MEDICATED STENT $ 16,000 Diagnostic Catheterization $4,500
* The cost of the procedure is for 1 STENT any size or brand, but it is medicated. In such a case that it needs a second or third STENT, the additional cost is 3,500 days for each STENT.
- Heart Valve** from $33,000 Myocardial Revascularization Surgery from $30,000:
- – Beating Heart Surgery or Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- – On Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
** Covers the valve prosthesis, the mechanical or biological, mitral or aortic valve includes only 1 valve. The cost of the surgery is for 1 valve it if needs a second or more, the additional cost for each additional valve is $3,000, plus the surgery.