- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental Tourism
- Stem Cell
- Anti Aging
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular
- Medical Treatments
Cardiovascular Intervention and Surgery
Located in center of our chests the heart reflects emotions (love) and it beats constantly (life). It pumps oxygenated blood through blood vessels throughout the body and eliminates carbon dioxide. The heart needs oxygen-rich blood carried by the coronary arteries to function. Cardiovascular or heart disease is the class of diseases that involves the heart or blood vessels. Heart Disease is on the rise and is one of the significant health problems and death. The early diagnosis of cardiac diseases is vitally important for successful treatment.
- Valvular Heart Disease - Valvular heart disease is characterized by a damaged or defective heart valve - any of the four major heart valves may be affected by this disease: the tricuspid and aortic valves in the right side of the heart as well as the mitral and aortic valves in the left side of the heart. The valve may not close properly so the blood flows backwards. Or the valve may become narrowed so the blood cannot flow easily.
- Coronary Heart Disease - Coronary heart disease or arteriosclerotic heart disease refers to the failure of the coronary circulation caused by the build up of plaques within the walls of the arteries. Chest pain and heart attack are symptoms of and conditions caused by coronary artery disease. In general, this disease is closely related to high fat intake, lack of exercise or obesity.
- Cardiomyopathy - Cardiomyopathy refers to "heart muscle disease" and it is the deterioration of the heart muscle. Patients with cardiomyopathy are at risk of arrhythmia and/or sudden cardiac death.
Interventional cardiology deals with the catheter based treatment of structural heart diseases. Coronary Angioplasty is a non-surgical method to widen local constrictions in coronary arteris. In some cases a preinstalled metal cage (stent) is permamemtly left to prevent a possible constriction.
- Heart Valve Surgery - Heart valve surgery can replace or repair the four major heart faulty valves.
- Coronary Heart Surgery - Patients with coronary heart disease often need cardiac bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass surgery). Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass or Beating Heart is a form of coronary artery surgery without a heart-lung machine.
New Surgical Applications
- Small Incision Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Repair eithout Open Surgery
Medical Toursim Resource Guide provides heart care regardless of whether it belongs to a child (pediatric) or an adult.