- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental Tourism
- Stem Cell
- Anti Aging
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular
- Medical Treatments
Cancer Symptoms in Women
Cancer claims the lives of more than a quarter of a million women in America every year. Most common types of cancer in women:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer: Ovarian Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Vaginal Cancer and Vulvar Cancer
Cancer is not always caught by screening tests. Persistent and progressive symptoms are worth calling your physician about. Women are more watchful about getting recommended health checkups and cancer screenings than men. However, fear sometimes prevents women from seeking help when they suspect something. Younger women have this notion that cancer is a problem of older people and tend to ignore symptoms that could point to cancer. Worrisome symptoms shouldn't make people overreact as warning signs do not mean cancer.
10 Cancer Symptoms Women Should not Ignore:
1. Breast Changes - If the breast takes on an irregular lump, that may be a sign of cancer.
2. Irregular Bleeding - If you are bleeding out of turn.
3. Rectal Bleeding - If the rectal area is bleeding.
4. Discharge - If a foul scent is coming from the vagina.
5. Bloating - If you are getting full too fast.
6. Unexplained Weight Changes - If weight increases or decreases without reason.
7. Persistent Cough - If you are coughing a lot.
8. Change in Lymph Nodes - If your lymph nodes become hard.
9. Fatigue - If feel a sense of fatigue.
10. Skin Changes - If the skin changes.
Regular checkups and screenings such as Pap smears and mammograms are crucial. Knowing your own body and noticing changes is very important as well.